QMIPRI is a founding member of the European Intellectual Property Institutes Network (EIPIN), which was established in 1999 to facilitate and increase cooperation among IP institutions and students in Europe. EIPIN members are:
- Centre d'Etudes Internationales de la Propriété Industrielle, Robert Schuman University of Strasbourg
- Magister Lucentinvs, University of Alicante
- MAS Intellectual Property, ETH Zurich
- Queen Mary Intellectual Property Research Institute, University of London
- Munich Intellectual Property Law Center
One of the main features of EIPN is the annual conference, which usually consists of meetings in one of more of the host cities of Alicante, London, Munich, Strasbourg and Zurich. Further details are available on the EIPIN website.